måndag 14 april 2014

Spring Frame ~ Petaloo

 
Hi there! Today I have an altered frame to show you. Spring is finally here and what better way to celebrate it than to use lots of gorgeous flowers from Petaloo when creating!
 
 
I started by painting an orange (very orange!) frame with white gesso. I had to paint it several times to get it all white. Then I framed a piece of paper that matches the flowers I wanted to use. Finally I used lots of beautiful Botanica flowers in Ivory, and Mixed Blooms in Lilac combined with Berries, Peach/Green. I finished with Botanica minis and then some gesso on top of everything. The chipboard plate is from Graphic45.
 
Here are a couple of close-ups for you:
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
/Helena
 
Petaloo products used:
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar