torsdag 12 juni 2014

Memories ~ Donna Salazar

Hi! A few weeks ago, I was in a store that carried canvases in all possible sizes, and of course I had to buy some! This one is 10x15 cm.
 
I started with painting the canvas with white gesso, and then I used a brick stencil (Want2Scrap & Donna's) with texture paste. After the paste had dried, I added some Mix'd Media Inx, color Peridot. I then misted with Smooch Spritz, River Moss, and also made some splatter here and there.
 
After adding pieces of a doily and cheese cloth, and some embellishment, I added more Smooch Spritz, spray and splatter. I just love Smooch Spritz, it gives amazing color!
 
Speaking of color, I just had to add some Mix'd Media Embossing Powder, color Peridot, on the edges of the flowers!

 
And some close-ups:




 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
xoxo
Helena
 
 
Products used:
 
Want2Scrap: Donna Salazar, brick stencil small
Mix'd Media Inx, Peridot
Mix'd Media Embossing Powder, Peridot
Smooch Spritz, River Moss
Flowers
Cheesecloth
Gesso and Texture Paste
Doily
Resin frame
Silver star stickers
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar